Colour Of Soul
My love is like a moonbirds.
Dear love,
I know, You'll never know my deep blue see.
Carry my heart in a cell, which has been never roar in sky,
As a romantic poem or as a grass.
Without your kiss,
I'll never know the earth as sweet home.
One day,
You will be there,
where I'm nobody's man.
One day,
You will feel,
I was nowhere for a single moment.
Oh dear,
wait for me,when the sky is high.
I will come and kiss your color of soul.
*-*-*
Dear love,
I know, You'll never know my deep blue see.
Carry my heart in a cell, which has been never roar in sky,
As a romantic poem or as a grass.
Without your kiss,
I'll never know the earth as sweet home.
One day,
You will be there,
where I'm nobody's man.
One day,
You will feel,
I was nowhere for a single moment.
Oh dear,
wait for me,when the sky is high.
I will come and kiss your color of soul.
*-*-*
Dear Soulmate
Did you see? a bird and a cage?
Just look in the sky and then!
Then look into my eyes,
what do you see?
Oh no!
You don't know nothing about my inside,
where hatred slowly grew in my heart.
Please dear,
give me some reason, some dreams, which will shines in my poetry of life.
*-*-*
Forgive Me
I feel the touch of your hair in the dark.
when a sadness comes from darkness,
i want to hear your voice,
with a song of emptyness.
We walk in a same path.
in the way of hate,
skin of darkness.
and the love, from a dead soul.
Dear soul,
can you hear me?
can you love me?
as a man or a women!
I lost my smile.
i have to go,
and there must be a way,
where we live like a doll.
Dear women,
can you forgive me?
can you defeat me?
or love me,
as a free bird of the moon.
when a sadness comes from darkness,
i want to hear your voice,
with a song of emptyness.
We walk in a same path.
in the way of hate,
skin of darkness.
and the love, from a dead soul.
Dear soul,
can you hear me?
can you love me?
as a man or a women!
I lost my smile.
i have to go,
and there must be a way,
where we live like a doll.
Dear women,
can you forgive me?
can you defeat me?
or love me,
as a free bird of the moon.



0 Comments